Coverage Area
Style and Design

I needed to cancel service. I couldn't do it.

I was so weird. I have never been on the phone this long with anyone in customer support. The problem took months to solve. Seriously, I'm not sure if it's still solved.

I'm on the phone right now. It's JANUARY and I've been trying to cancel since AUGUST. I'm into the NEW YEAR and I can't seem to get them to stop charging me. Every month, even after I cancelled service, I kept trying to cancel.

THEY WOULDN'T CANCEL.

It became a family joke because I worked harder on cancelling this 4 dollar service than I had on any other service. I would not give this OOMA Device to my worst enemy.

Review about: Ooma Customer Care.

Reason of review: RUDE and UNHELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE .

I liked: Technology.

I didn't like: Customer service, Hidden fees requiring customer to cancel upgraded service.

Comments

Schenectady, New York, United States #1267211

http://www.fcc.gov file an online complaint.

Also call your credit card company and dispute all charges from Ooma and have them either place a BLOCK that Ooma cannot charge any longer or have the card company cancel your credit card and issue a new one with a new number.

Also contact your states consumer frauds division in the Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint with the public utilities commission or public service commission.