This companies policies and customer service are terrible.I purchased the ooma telo online, was told by their rep that this unit would work for us at our rural location.

Long story short, this product has many issues if you have one line of service coming into your home. I called ooma to tell them that this product had too many issues and I would be returning the product back to them and to please cancel my account. The next day after some research about the telo product I thought I might have found a solution for making it work. I called ooma and was told it would take up to two days to reestablish the account and that my warrantee would be null and void.

I've never heard of anything so absurd, a brand new product! We are returning the product at our expense and hoping for our money back! Major issues: no 911 service through internet; may void excisting account for DSL with original provider like at&t because of phone number.

This was not explained to us at all.Ooma reps don't give out too much info.

Review about: Ooma Home Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ooma?

Comments