I can't tell you how frustrated I am with Ooma. I have called on at least 4 different occasions to cancel my account.

Their MO is to stop charging for a month or so and then they start charging your credit card again. This has happened to me on least 3 occasions. Each time I told the representative that I had previously cancelled and under no circumstances should they charge my credit card again. Each time they assured me that there would not be any more charges and they did give me credit for the unauthorized charges they made.

However, a couple of months later, Ooma started charging my credit card again.

I'm reporting them to the BBB and looking into class action suit to stop this predatory behavior. I will never do business with them again and I urge anyone reading this review to never do business with them either unless of course your like your credit card being charged without authorization.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of ooma account from Ooma. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ooma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ooma for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Corona, California, United States #1257822

Same thing is happening to me. Cancelled over a year ago and started charging me again. Now have to report to my credit card company.

San Diego, California, United States #1248119

I just found out they are doing the same to me. Jerks!

Never Ever Use OOMA or OOMA OFFICE!

#1196785

Same issue. Called them at least 3+ times cancelling service, but they are still charging the card.

I cancelled the card (AMEX Costco) and I still get updates of them trying to hit the card appx every week. I feel because the montly charges are small (

South Ozone Park, New York, United States #1183985

I experienced exactly the same problem.

Will be calling them tomorrow for the second time.